Do you enjoy being a part of a team? Interested in lending a hand for 1 or 2 hours a week to help with our after school kids and assist with administrative pass?
Then CACD Volunteering offers you the benefits of:
- 40 hours community service for secondary school students.
- Developing important networking skills.
- Allows you to learn and develop skills that you can pass on to others
- Enhances your resume and offers you work experience.
- Build self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Strengthening your community.
- And receive recognition for your efforts and contribution.
Congratulations to our volunteer of the month of April 2017, Connie Yi