MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Keep CACD going with your $20 membership!
You too can make a difference for youth at risk with a minimal volunteer commitment Make new friends among business, educational and community leaders. Anyone who wants to turn the tide but doesn’t know where to start!
Our Mission: To provide effective programs for skills development, health and spiritual education, and other as-necessary social services to impoverished children, youngsters and adults in communities here in Ontario (non-culture specific) and in Jamaica.
Our Vision: The empowerment of disenfranchised communities, through programs geared at promoting self-reliance, sound spirit and health, education and security, thus improving the welfare of individuals and their ability to control their future.
Benefits to becoming a member of CACD
- Satisfaction that comes from working with a dedicated and supportive team of volunteers and staff
- Opportunities to represent CACD at public events
- Participation in organization professional development opportunities
- Voting privileges at AGM
- Free CACD Newsletters
- Get in on the next wave of community-based social service delivery
- Network and outreach with community leaders for your own core mission
- 40 hours community service for secondary school student
- Publicity and social media opportunities
- Increased knowledge of the needs and services in communities
- Teach your skills to others and make a difference in someone’s life
- Communicate to others that you are ambitious and care about your community
- Build self esteem and self-confidence